QUATTRO is a programmable 3-axis respiratory motion simulation phantom comprising a
motion arm and semi-anthropomorphic, tissue equivalent chest phantom and software.
QUATTRO enables three simultaneous types of motion:
Vertical motion for breathing surrogate motion
e.g. reflective block on Varian RPM
Horizontal motion for inserts within the phantom to be imaged/treated
e.g. simple ‘tumour’, TLD/film dosimetry, PET ‘lung’ insert, etc
Twist motion of the horizontal insert providing continuous rotation enabling different outward and return path for simulated tumour inserts.
– Programmable Z-axis motion (speed 0 – 7.5cm/s, distance range of 6cm)
– Maximum error in timing of 1.4%, typically within 0.3% of intended
– Clamp to affix cylindrical inserts
– Mains powered
– USB interface
– Start and Reset buttons
– Stores last program uploaded
– Free software
– Semi-anthropomorphic phantom
– Series of inserts for QC of 4DCT, dosimetry, PET etc.
– Dynamic image quality scoring for CT and PET
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR RESALE IN THE USA