TO PAN is a dental phantom that allows the complex focal trough of the panoramic x-ray unit to be quantified. This allows full assessment of parameters affecting image quality. Can be used in film and digital systems. TO PAN enables:
- Quantification of the focal trough and image layer
- Accurate determination of the bite offset
- Quantification of the symmetry of the scan
- Measurement of the incident beams angles
- Simple visualisation of faults.
- Spatial Resolution testing (test patterns available separately)