Fluoro 4 & Fluoro 4-L
Leeds Test Objects′ FLUORO-4 phantom is designed to be used to check the image quality performance of digital and conventional fluoroscopy x-ray systems. These tests should be carried out at acceptance to establish a baseline, and on a routine basis, keeping an on-going record of the test results, which will indicate any deterioration in performance.
FLUORO-4 features the following test details:
- Tube axis direction markings
- Limiting spatial resolution (0.6 − 5.0 LP/mm)
- Low contrast resolution details (8 x 10mm diameter details, depths 0.4 − 4.0 mm)
- Dynamic range (17 different thickness Cu steps each with a central 4.0mm diameter detail, depth 2.5 mm)
- kV test-area (Yb 0.78mm)
- Unstructured inner area (centre-marked)
- Radiopaque numbers indicating dynamic range steps
The phantom is supplied in a soft protective carry bag.
Available in 2 Sizes:
Conforms to standards:
- DIN 6868-4
- DIN 6868-150